How Whole Body Vibration helps with Anti Aging
Over half the population of Canada is now older than 45 years of age. Without exercise or another form of intervention, the aging process is directly linked to loss of muscle tissue and bone mass and density, plus the gaining of unwanted weight and a decreased range of motion. There are many health benefits of Whole Body Vibration training.
Sadly, for many senior
Senior Citizens’ Quality of Life Improved with Whole Body Vibration
It is no longer necessary to passively accept the inevitability of the problems associated with aging. Whole Body Vibration machines offer an effective tool for anti-aging, ensuring a longer healthier life. Ten minutes of training and therapy on a Whole Body Vibration machine is equivalent to a one-hour vigorous workout, without the heavy impact of conventional exercises in a gym or fitness center. The benefits of Vibration Machine include preventing muscle loss related to the aging process by affecting virtually every muscle and muscle group in the body without any user overload, and because it also dramatically reduces strain on joints, ligaments, and tendons it is an ideal solution for bodily rejuvenation. The brain reacts to the intensity of the vibrations by stimulating and increasing blood flow and oxygenation throughout the entire body while triggering a dramatic spike in human growth hormone (HGH), which is key to the repair and regeneration of tissues. While on the Whole Body Vibration platform a rise in testosterone levels and a significant elevation of neurotransmitters and endorphins occurs, helping to relieve pain and elevate the user’s mood. The health benefits of vibration training short duration exercising (ten minutes a day, three-four times a week) you will almost instantly feel increased flexibility and range of motion, usually within the first ninety seconds of being on the machine.
Benefits of Whole Body Vibration
The inactivity that seems to get more prevalent as we age leads to muscle deterioration, muscle weakness and poor circulation which in turn makes it increasingly difficult to engage in any activity that may improve or reverse this “spiral of decline”. Benefits of vibration machine training will help to rebuild healthy and strong muscle tissue while boosting blood circulation, and when considering the minimal time commitment, reduced exertion levels and rapid improvements associated with Whole Body Vibration, this exercise can be safely used by even the most sedentary, out-of-shape seniors.
Another huge health benefit of whole-body vibration training for seniors is the rhythmic contractions of the muscle produced by the Whole Body Vibration machine prompt an increase in blood circulation and oxygenation. Blood vessels throughout the body are dilated, so fresh, oxygenated blood flows easily through even the smallest capillaries. This improved circulation is essential for the overall wellness of any individual, greatly extending, not only personal longevity but also the quality of life.
Standing on a Whole Body Vibration platform has been proven beneficial for muscles and bones, particularly in older or sedentary adults. By simply standing on the oscillating platform sends mild vibratory impulses through the feet and into the rest of the body. The vibrations activate muscle fibers more efficiently than the conscious contraction of muscles during regular or conventional exercises.
Whole Body Vibration machine exercise is clearly an underappreciated tool that can be used to treat disease. It’s sad that many, including most physicians, fail to use it to achieve optimal wellness.
Whole Body Vibration exercise has demonstrated significant gains in almost all measures of muscle performance in sedentary and elderly individuals. But one study, performed by the University of Liege in Belgium, investigated the effects of controlled Whole Body Vibration exercises on overall health in elderly patients and found that after only 6 weeks (performing 4 one-minute sessions daily, 3 times a week), the participants experienced:
- 143% improvement in physical function
- 77% improvement in equilibrium
- 60% improvement in vitality
- 57% improvement in the quality of walking
- 41% reduction in pain
- 23% improvement in general health
As we age traumas and various other injuries can leave cellular memories in your brain or body tissue that impede normal body movement or function, even after they’re healed. Using Whole Body Vibration exercise allows your body and brain to rapidly de-imprint these old cell traumas, re-imprinting with positive, healthy information. This allows for better and more efficient rehabilitation of injuries from sports or surgery than traditional methods of therapy.
The secret health benefits for seniors to feel better and live longer is exercise and studies have shown that a mere 10 minutes of training on a Whole Body Vibration platform is equal to a one hour work out with weights in a gym or fitness center. And since it’s accomplished with a little amount of stress to your joints, tendons, and ligaments, it can be a very good therapy regimen if you’ve suffered injuries, if you’re elderly, or have disease conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia or multiple sclerosis, which would normally limit your fitness program.
Since Whole Body Vibration can be used safely and effectively as a standalone therapy. The benefits of whole-body vibration training as a compliment to existing exercise regimes, it’s easy to see how seniors’ health and wellness can benefit and they can improve their quality of life by finding help with the following…
* ARTHRITIS RELIEF – Tufts University recently completed a strength training program with seniors and knee arthritis. The results showed that strength training for seniors decreased pain by 43%, increased muscle strength, health, general physical performance and improved symptoms of the disease and decreased disability. In the study resistance training for seniors was just as effective (if not more effective) than medications for easing pain. Similar effects of resistance training have been seen in seniors with rheumatoid arthritis.
* RESTORATION OF BALANCE – As seniors know, poor balance and flexibility can contribute to falls and broken bones. Resistance exercises increase flexibility, health and balance, which decrease the likelihood and severity of falls.
* STRENGTHEN BONE – Postmenopausal women can lose 1-2% of their bone mass every year. Results from studies showed that resistance training increases bone density and reduces the risk for fractures.
* PROPER WEIGHT MAINTENANCE – Strength training is crucial to weight control because more muscle means a higher metabolic rate. Muscle is active tissue that consumes calories while fat uses very little energy. Strength training is extremely helpful for weight loss and long-term weight control.
* BLOOD SUGAR – Studies show that resistance training has a profound impact on helping older adults manage diabetes. In a recent study, resistance training produced dramatic improvements in blood sugar that are comparable to taking medications. In addition, the men and women in the study were stronger, gained muscle, lost body fat, had less depression and felt more confident.
* HEALTHY STATE OF MIND – Strength training provides similar improvements for depression as anti-depressant medications. Currently, it is not known if this is because people feel better when they are stronger or if strength training produces a helpful biochemical change in the brain. It is most likely both.
* SLEEP IMPROVEMENT – People who exercise regularly fall asleep more quickly, sleep more deeply, awaken less often and sleep longer. As with depression, the sleep benefits obtained as a result of resistance training are comparable to treatment with medications but without the side effects or the expense.
* HEALTHY HEART – Studies have prompted the American Heart Association to recommend resistance training as a way to reduce risk of heart disease and as therapy for patients in cardiac rehabilitation programs.
This certainly is good news for our aging population in Canada as Whole Body Vibration helps seniors maintain their independence, dignity and a state of optimal health throughout their advancing years. Contact us to learn more benefits of vibration training as an anti-aging solution.
Strengthen core muscles | Increase Oxygen to Your Cells | Decrease appearance of cellulite
Build Strong Bones & Muscle | Increase your range of motion | Repair Damaged Tissue
Have More Energy | Look and Feel Younger
Dr. Mark Metus explains why you should
choose Kwikfit4u Whole Body Vibration products
Whole Body Vibration
has many benefits
Article by John J. Patterson In the early part of the 19th century, a James Parkinson described a physical ailment as what he called "shaking palsy". It presented the symptoms of the slowdown of all sorts of physical movement, the rigidity and stiffening of muscles,...
Musculoskeletal disorders and diseases are the leading cause of disability in the United States and account for more than one-half of all chronic conditions in people older than age 50, according to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Beyond the statistics,...
Aging well Baby-Boomers are approaching the age where regular exercise is both increasingly vital and progressively hard to maintain. Aging bodies need exercise to fend off the ravages of aging, and yet because of that very aging process, effective exercise often...
This is a convenient machine designed to be more compact that is easy to move around and store. Perfect for those who live in small spaces.
This machine is a wise choice if you are looking for a lifestyle change and are ready to dramatically change your health for the better
This machine is perfect if you are trying to recover from a serious injury, health condition, or an athlete trying to achieve maximum results.